Step 1 – Delegate Active Directory Password Reset Permissions
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC).
- Right-Click the OU to grant MyPass password management permissions.
- Select Delegate Control.
- Click Next in the Delegation of Control Wizard.
- Add the users and/or groups you want to delegate permissions to. Click Next. (This should be your MyPass Gateway administration user).
- Select the Standard task to delegate. In this case we have chosen the permission to Reset user passwords and force
password change at the next logon. Then click Next.
- Click Finish to set the permissions in Active Directory.